Basic Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 #10 can Gage Whole Grain Cheeseburger Macaroni
- 6 3/4 lbs Cooked and Drained Ground Beef
- 3 1/2 quarts Hot Water
- 7 cups Milk
Basic Recipe Directions:
- Combine cooked ground beef, the contents of this can, hot water, and milk in an 18 x 26 x 2"" baking pan.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in preheated 425¦F oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven (the product will be very watery) and stir well.
- Top with cheese (grated or shredded) if desired and recover tightly until ready to serve. Product will thicken while standing. No additional baking is required.
STOVE TOP OR KETTLE METHOD:
- Combine contents of this can, cooked ground beef, hot water, and milk in a kettle or suitable sized pot. Stir well.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into serving pans. Top with cheese if desired. Keep covered until ready to serve.
Yield: 53~3/4 cup (6 oz) servings
Packaged Serving (grams): 29g
Finished Serving (Volume): 3/4 cup
Finished Serving (oz): 6 oz
Recipe Yield (per Can): 53
Case Yield: 318
Whole grain macaroni pasta (whole grain durum wheat flour, semolina (wheat), durum wheat flour, oat fiber), cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, and enzymes), maltodextrin, sweet whey, salt, dextrose, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, monosodium glutamate, sodium caseinate, guar gum, dehydrated onion and garlic, FD&C yellow #5, and FD&C yellow #6. Made in a facility that also processes Eggs, Milk, Wheat and Soy.