Basic Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 Noodles Alfredo Dinner Kit (1 mix pouch, 1 pasta bag)
- 1 cup (8 oz) Butter or Margarine
- 2.5 cups (20 oz) Water
Basic Recipe Directions:
STOVE TOP OR KETTLE METHOD:
- Melt 1 cup (8 oz) butter or margarine.
- Stir in 2 1/2 cups (20 oz) water and contents of enclosed pouch.
- Bring slowly to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- In a suitable separate container add Alfredo Noodles to salted, boiling water and cook til al dente.
- Drain noodles and fold into sauce.
- Serve, or at this point add any cooked poultry, seafood, or vegetables as desired.
Yield: 25~1/2 cup servings.
Packaged Serving (grams): 38 g
Finished Serving (Volume): 3/4 cup
Finished Serving (oz): 6 oz
Recipe Yield (per Can): 25
Case Yield: 150