Basic Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 Whole Grain Gage Country Dumpling Dinner Kit (1 bag chicken soup mix & 2 bags pasta)
- 5 1/4 qts Boiling Water
- 4 lbs Chicken or Protein (if desired)
Basic Recipe Directions:
STOVE TOP OR KETTLE METHOD:
*4 lbs cooked Chicken, drained Tuna, cooked and drained Ground Beef or Pork.
- Add one Kit (1 bag mix and 2 bags pasta) to 5 1/4 quarts of boiling water. Return to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until noodles are done and product has reached desired consistency (30 - 40 minutes).
- *Add meat and stir to combine.
- Cover and allow to stand about 15 minutes before serving.
Yield: 32 3/4 cup (7 oz) servings.
Packaged Serving (grams): 35 g
Finished Serving (Volume): 3/4 cup
Finished Serving (oz): 7 oz
Recipe Yield (per Can): 32
Case Yield: 192
Noodles [whole durum flour, and water], Salt, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Flour, Chicken Fat, Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Dehydrated Onion, Cornstarch, Spices, Dextrose, Sodium Silicoaluminate, Guar Gum, Lecithin, FD&C Yellow #5 and #6, BHA, BHT (added to protect flavor and improve stability).