Basic Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 #10 can Gage Santa Fe Pasta
- 5 lbs Cooked and Drained Ground Beef
- 3 1/4 qts Boiling water
- 1 #10 can Diced Tomatoes Drained or Tomato Puree
- 2 lbs Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- * Optional - Try adding a #5 can of corn for color
Basic Recipe Directions:
- Combine contents of Santa Fe Pasta, tomatoes, cooked ground beef, and boiling water in full size deep steam table pan.
- Bake in a pre-heated 400¦F oven for 20-35 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Top with cheese and return to oven to allow cheese to melt (if desired).
- Let stand 5 - 10 minutes before serving.
Yield: 48~3/4 cup (6 oz) servings
Packaged Serving (grams): 30 g
Finished Serving (Volume): 3/4 cup
Finished Serving (oz): 6 oz
Recipe Yield (per Can): 48
Case Yield: 288
Whole Grain Gemelli Pasta [whole durum flour, egg white solids, water], nonfat dry milk, cheese flavor [cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Whey, Butter (cream, salt)], modified food starch, dextrose, salt, maltodextrin, enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean or cotton seed oil, spices, onion, sugar, citric acid, disodium phosphate, natural and artificial flavor, green bell and jalapeno pepper, garlic, xanthan gum, parsley, caramel color, fd&c yellow #5 and #6.