Basic Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 #10 can Gage Basic Muffin Mix
- 1 qt 6 oz Water
Basic Recipe Directions:
Packaged Serving (grams): 28 g
- In a suitable mixing container add contents of this can and water.
- Mix at slow speed mix for approximate 90 seconds (Note: Batter can be slightly lumpy)
- For maximum crown in muffins let batter rest for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Fill well greased muffin tins 1/2 full with batter and bake at 375¦F for 20 - 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
Finished Serving (Volume): 1 muffin
Finished Serving (oz): 1.5 oz
Recipe Yield (per Can): 80
Case Yield: 480
Stone ground whole wheat flour, sugar, enriched wheat flour, interesterified soybean oil, nonfat dry milk, whole egg powder, salt, baking powder, monocalcium phosphate.